The Summer Conference started yesterday with over 60 Members attending to hear our speakers.
Jeremy Fothergill, Senior IFS Consultant at Anthesis got us started on Thursday morning…
Jeremy has over twenty years IFS experience as consultant and customer, including 4 years at IFS UK as a Project Manager and Consultant.
He also has IFS experience as a customer
- Selecting and implementing IFS in manufacturing and distribution organisations
- Leading the global roll out of IFS with a project engineering company to 30 offices across 5 continents.
Jeremy talked about – IFS for HR: Top 3 Quick Wins and covered:
- How to release the value of IFS for HR with 3 quick wins that can be easily be implemented alongside your employee register without waiting for phase 2.
- How to switch on IFS HR functions to support your Recruitment Process, Off Boarding, and Disciplinary & Grievance Management.
- How to enable your HR team to deliver benefits quickly and become seamlessly integrated with the rest of your operational processes.
Members will be able to see a copy of this presentation, in the next few days, (and many others) in our Archived Events pages.
Many thanks to Jeremy and the Anthesis team for supporting the IFS UK&I User Group Summer Conference!