Programme of Events 2020 - IFS UK&I User Group
- Annual Membership invoices (for Jan 2020-Jan 2021) will be going out to our existing Members in early January. Annual Membership is just £300 +VAT per company.
- Last year 199 people attended our Annual Conference, it was a great success, there were more than 40 varied and interesting presentations from IFS Customers, IFS Partners, IFS Consultants and the IFS Senior Management Team.
- We were very grateful that IFS supported the event and the IFS team were there en-masse, giving our Members lots of opportunities to meet their Account Managers and Consultants.
- 11 of the IFS Partners sponsored the Conference and our Members were able to speak to them and watch their customer orientated presentations.
- The addition of our new networking forums and the “P2P Blitz” allowed our Members to go away from the event having made new contacts with IFS Customers with similar interests to themselves. Some of these contacts have supported each other throughout 2019 with technical knowledge, experience and advice and we hope to facilitate more of this during 2020.
- The IFS UK&I User Group Annual Conference on the 16th and 17th June 2020 (pre-conference networking dinner and P2P Blitz on the evening of the 15th) will have the theme “Festival of Ideas”. We already have lots of exciting and varied presentations booked in and at the request of our Members, we are looking for more presenters, especially IFS Customers who have a story to tell about their experiences with IFS. Whether you have had success with a project; years of experience with a specific functional area; a planned or recent upgrade; or just an interesting story to tell about how you use IFS, we would love to hear about it.
- Members who agree to speak at our conference and who are added into the Agenda, are entitled to attend the entire event on a complimentary basis.
- We hope to see you there!
- If you are not a current Member but would be interested in joining, or would like more information, please contact Amanda Miller, Manager of the User Group who will be happy to answer any questions you might have [email protected] or visit our website ifsusers.co.uk
©2022 IFS UK&I user group
Log in with your credentials