In order to keep Membership fees as low as possible, we rely on Members to host events.
Would you consider hosting a User Group event in 2019?
You do not need to be an expert to host an event. Our smaller events normally fall into two categories: Events where a Member has a project to share with other Members; and Events where a Member is hoping to learn more about a specific subject, process or system.
The benefits of hosting:
• You choose the date
• You choose the subject
• No travel expenses for your team
• You create the agenda with the support of a committee member and an IFS Consultant
• You can invite up to 10 of your team, free of charge
• You will meet people who have experience and knowledge of the subject you are interested in
• Great networking opportunities
• The User Group provide a committee member to support you as host
• The User Group arrange an IFS Consultant to support the day
• A great opportunity to achieve best practice
• The User Group promote the event
• The User Group administer the bookings
• You will need to provide a suitable room that holds approximately 40 people theatre style
• You will be asked to prepare a short presentation about the impact of your chosen subject within your company. The event can be to share your experience with other Members or to ask for help with a subject you need to learn more about.
• The IFS UK&I User Group Committee make the final decision on the programme for the year, not all requests can be accommodated
Contact our User Group Manager now if you would be interested in discussing this further [email protected]