12 Mar 2020
WaDaCo and Labelling – Webinar
***This event is now a webinar from 10am to 12pm***
(This decision has been made in light of Government advice relating to the Coronavirus).
Details on how to join the call will be sent out to all those who have registered, two days before the event.
- Overview of what Volac has done with WaDaCo
- Intro to GS1
- Practical demo – configuration of transactions, utilising GS1 to save time in configurations
- Limitations / areas for improvement with WaDaCo
- Demo of different apps we use and functionality we’ve utilised, tips and tricks
- Version differences – upgrading to 2019
- Things to consider when implementing NiceLabel
We would like to take this opportunity to thank Annie Malins and the Volac team for hosting this event on our behalf.
Please note that this event is free to IFS UK&I User Group Members, however, if you book to attend the event and then do not arrive, there will be an administration charge of £50. If for any reason you are not able to attend, please cancel your place with 24 hours notice to avoid this charge.