15 Nov 2021
Woodlands Events Centre - Wyboston Lakes , Wyboston
UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO THE ON-GOING ISSUES WITH COVID 19, IT HAS BEEN NECESSARY TO CANCEL THIS EVENT. WE WILL RE-SCHEDULE AS SOON AS IT IS SAFE TO DO SO.
We are very excited to invite all our Members, Partners and the IFS Team to our 2021 IFS UK&I User Group Annual Conference
- Venue: The Woodlands Events Centre at Wyboston Lakes, near St Neots.
- Watch this space for the Agenda and additional information as it becomes available.
“Festival of Ideas”
15th November 2021
- 5pm – Registration
- 6pm – P2P Blitz, subject specific networking sessions – bookable below
- 6.15pm – Partners and IFS set-up
- 7.30pm – Pre-Dinner Drinks
- 8pm – Informal networking dinner
16th November 2021
- 8am – Registration
- 8.30am – A full day of Networking and Presentations from Customers, Partners and the IFS Team
- 9.30am – P2P Blitz, subject specific networking sessions – bookable
- 13.40pm – Round Tables – bookable
- 8pm – Gala Dinner
17th November 2021
- 8.30am – Registration
- 9am – Yet more interesting and varied Presentations from Customers, Partners and the IFS Team
- 10am – Round Tables – bookable
- 3pm – Finish
P2P Blitz Sessions are available to book below
- Don’t miss the P2P Blitz Sessions, these are subject specific networking opportunities
- You have the opportunity to attend two different subjects, one on the evening of the 15th and one on the morning of the 16th. Bookable below.
- Meet your peers from other Member organisations
- Benefit from each other’s knowledge and experience
- Work towards achieving best practise for all our Members
- Build relationships and support each other moving forwards
Round Tables are available to book below
Please note that Round Tables are limited to a maximum of ten people, only one person per company, please book early to avoid disappointment.
The Purpose of Round Tables:
- Discuss ideas with your peers from other organisations
- Feedback ideas to an expert from IFS and influence the future product roadmap
How to Prepare for a Round Table:
- Please think about the Round Table Topic in advance
- Prepare to share your ideas with the group for discussion
- If possible, have information documented, especially if the idea is a detailed one
What Happens Next:
- Ideas will be scored within the session
- The IFS Consultant leading the session will take the best ideas back to R&D for consideration
This year we have replaced the IFS Surgeries with the Collaboration Zone.
The Collaboration Zone is an opportunity to meet with IFS Consultants in an informal setting, it is not necessary to book this in advance. This is also a good place to meet other Members with similar interests to you.
The Theme of the Conference this year is “Festival of Ideas”. The Gala Dinner will have a festival theme and will not be black tie.
Our Members always request “more customer presentations at the next conference please”… So, we are looking for members who would be prepared to make a presentation. Members who speak at our Annual Conference are entitled to free attendance at the event including their accommodation. You do not have to be an expert, you just need to have an interesting experience or a successful project relating to IFS that you can present. The committee reserve the right to decide which presentations are included in the conference, unfortunately it is not always possible to include everybody. If you would be interested in presenting, please let us know on [email protected]
Please note that there is an informal dinner on the night of the 15th November for those people who wish to arrive on the night before the conference starts. The conference itself will start at 8.30am on the 16th November and will finish at 3pm on the 17th November so that you can get on your way home before the rush hour traffic.
Visit the “User Group Annual Conference 2018 & 2019” in archived events to see Agendas, Videos, Photos and Presentation Slides from previous years, to give you an idea of what an informative and useful event this will be.
Please note, this is a members only event, you must pay your Annual Membership fee for 2021-2022 before you will be able to book. Bookings will open in January 2021. If you have not received a membership invoice, please contact Amanda the User Group Manager on [email protected]
Please book early, there are 120 bedrooms in the Woodlands Events Centre, these will be allocated to Members on a first come, first served basis once bookings have been paid for. After this our guests will be allocated the Willow Events Centre which is a 10 minute walk away.
Partners and IFS, please note that Woodlands bedrooms will be allocated to Members first, we have overflow bedrooms booked at the Willows Events Centre and the Wyboston Lakes Hotel. All these organisations are on the same complex but there may be a 5 to 10 walk between buildings, we will provide a mini bus in the evenings for dinner.
If you are a Member of the User Group, please only book a Member’s Package, these are subsidised by the User Group. If you are a Partner or if you work for IFS, please only book a Partner’s Package. If you book the wrong package your booking may be rejected.
We hope to see you there!
Please note we will share your details with the Sponsors of the event, (IFS & Partners) this will be on the condition that they do not share them with anyone else and they do not contact you more than once prior to the event. We will also share your details with the hotel to enable them to process your bookings. If you would like to discuss any of this, please contact Amanda on [email protected]
Your booking is not guaranteed until we have received full payment.
Once we have processed your booking you will receive an invoice.
Only when we have received your payment will you receive a final confirmation email.
Please note that cancellation fees will apply to all User Group Events:
50% cancellation fee for bookings cancelled within 6 months of the start of the event.
80% cancellation fee for bookings cancelled within 2 weeks of the start of the event.
90% cancellation fee for bookings cancelled within 1 week of the start of the event.
100% cancellation fee for bookings cancelled within 72 hours of the start of the event.
By confirming a booking, you are agreeing to accept the cancellation charges.