26 Feb 2020
Farrow & Ball , Wimborne
Enabling Servitization with IFS
The IFS UK&I User Group are delighted to have Antony Bourne from IFS attending and supporting this event. Antony is the president of IFS Industries, and is responsible for leading the Industrial and High Tech divisions. Thank you Antony for taking time out of your busy schedule to work with the User Group on this event.
Delegates will have a Round Table opportunity with Antony, to discuss the benefits, challenges and practical steps in recognising commercial opportunities when delivering services. Aimed at commercial management, this will be the perfect opportunity to meet with like-minded commercial leaders in other IFS enabled businesses.
This round table will enable 3 outcomes; connecting participants with IFS peers, establishing your servitization maturity level and gaining ideas and approaches in how to tackle the delivery of services in your own businesses.
This event will be ideal for anyone who is involved in the following:
* Business funding / leasing of hardware to allow B2B customers to make use of your own products
* Offering value add pre / post sales services to drive conversion / value add of your own products
* Considering subscription based commercial offerings for products and/or services.
We also have Colin Elkins from IFS available on the day.
We can offer dial in attendance if required (Skype for Business).
- 10:00am – Welcome and Housekeeping – Paul Dryden, IT Director, Farrow & Ball
- 10:05am – Introduction – Antony Bourne – IFS
- 10:30am – Rare Farrow & Ball factory tour
- 11:30am – Round Table introductions – Who we are, what we do and where we are on the servitization journey
- 13:00pm – Lunch & networking
- 13:30pm – Round Table Discussion exploring the output of the morning, facilitated by Antony Bourne
- 15:15pm – Summary, Actions and End
We would like to take this opportunity to thank Paul Dryden and the Farrow & Ball team for hosting this event on behalf of the IFS UK&I User Group.
Farrow & Ball, Uddens Trading Estate off Uddens Drive, Wimborne, Dorset, England, BH21 7NL.
This event is free to IFS UK&I User Group Members, however, if you book to attend the event and then do not arrive, there will be an administration charge of £50. If for any reason you are not able to attend, please cancel your place with 24 hours notice to avoid this charge.