Bookings now open!
17th September 2019 – 9.30am to 4.30pm at Butcher’s Pet Care, Crick, Northamptonshire, NN6 7TZ.
Your IFS UK&I User Group Hosts:
- Paul Marsh, Commercial Director, Sunflex Blinds
- Malcolm Burrows, IT Manager, Butcher’s Pet Care
- Using DP with retail customers – importing EPOS sales data – Applications 8
- Demand Planner
- Overview and history of versions
- What’s new in DP in Applications 10?
- IPR changes – time phased safety stocks and forward demand
Andrew Pettit, Senior Application Consultant, IFS
- DDMRP – what is it?
- MRP Codes – When to use which codes? Can you use Code B for forecasted products?
- Demand Planning, Forecasting & Planning
This event will be for a maximum of 40 people so please book early, bookings are open now.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank Malcolm Burrows and the team at Butcher’s Pet Care for agreeing to host the event.
Please note the event is free to User Group Members, however, if you book and then do not attend (and forget to cancel), you will be charged an administrative fee of £50.
This is a members only event, you must pay your Annual Membership fee for 2019-2020 before you will be able to book. If you have not received a membership invoice, please contact the User Group Manager on [email protected]
17 Sep 2019
Butcher , Crick